0141 2020741


Tax FAQs

Tax FAQs

Do you complete my Self-Assessment Income Tax Return on my behalf?

Yes we do, and this is normally included in our quoted fixed fee as regards any income / expenses declaration which derives from your career in business. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee should you have multiple sources of income and expenses.

How do I work out how much I owe for VAT and other tax liabilities?

We will provide full advice on all requirements for preparing and submitting your VAT returns (or we can do this on your behalf), and we will always advise you well in advance of any forthcoming tax liabilities, which we will calculate on your behalf.

What is Corporation Tax?

Corporation Tax is a charge on the profit made by a Company. It is effectively Income Tax, but for a company rather than for an individual.

Let THPCA Help Your Business

It doesn't matter if you're a small or large business, THPCA can help.
Take the first step and get in touch with us for a friendly, no obligation chat.