0141 2020741


Insuances FAQs

Insurances FAQs

Now I have set-up in business, do I need business insurance?

Yes. You will need to take out statutory insurances such as Public and Employer’s Liability Insurance against third party claims for injury or damage to third parties. These insurances apply to all businesses. and the costs are tax deductible expenses. You may also need other insurances to cover business assets, professional negligence etc., depending on your business type.

Let THPCA Help Your Business

It doesn't matter if you're a small or large business, THPCA can help.
Take the first step and get in touch with us for a friendly, no obligation chat.